Energy efficiency remodeling and environmental safety are two very important priorities for constructions. If you can optimize these two somehow, it could render great advantage for the environment says Local Records Office. For this reason California building services have streamlined their service in a manner so they can support the environment while remodeling, building and renovating your house.
If you would like to consider California building services for remodeling, one service provider which gives ideal service and lets you achieve things the right way is none other than Eco-Safe. Being environment centric, they are giving some tips and how to practice green remodeling.
What REALLY is Green Remodeling?
California Building Services define green modeling to be the science where stress is laid on energy conservation with innovative designs and environmental centered makeover, while it is economically profitable as well.
Connection between remodeling or construction and green remodeling
There is a big connection between renovation and green remodeling, says Local Records Office. While it is true that it is eco friendly, but at the same time it is also brings profit in terms of energy efficiency it brings for your house. Also an energy efficient house is a great investment, if in near future, you need to sell the house.
Practiced Areas of Green Remodeling
1. Remodeling designs are centered on energy conservation in the house – three ways i.e. air, water and heat. This implies checking the;
a) Heat flow – with regards to conduction, radiation and convention. The materials used are selected using these principles. Also, these principles are well utilized to check the inflow and out flow of heat.
b) Water flow – in the form of liquid, gas, solid can be damaging for the building. A right way would be to give a direction to the flow of the water, keeping these three states in mind.
c) Airflow – The spaces in your house should be placed appropriately. It is therefore important to control the airflow of the house, if proper energy efficiency needs to be brought.
2. Kitchen – is the most important part of the house, remodeling it in an eco-friendly manner would not only render it environment friendly but also makes it economical.
3. California Building Services, Eco-Safe – lays emphasis on proper bath & laundry remodeling. A lot of water wastage there is a problem. Using tips and small renovations it can save both water and money.
4. Lightening & Painting – attention needs to be paid on the whole lightening of the house. Change all lights of the house to CLF, LED lights. They conserve both energy and reduce the bills. While the paints used should be devoid of chemicals and should not pose a toxic hazard.
5. Gardening, Landscaping & Rainwater Management – Right landscaping can significantly add to the green cover of your house says Local Records Office. But at the same time the rainwater harvesting can be utilized to keep the lawn fresh without posing any burden on the water supply.