The environment is becoming ever more important for us, our children and our grandchildren. This day is remembered that the Earth and its ecosystems are our home, and that we must achieve a balance between economic, social and environmental needs of present and future generations, so it is necessary to promote harmony with nature and the Earth. Today is a good time to change habits and care for the planet. Make a responsible drinking and get not only saves energy bills but a planet with clean air and clean soil. These 10 tips will help you be more natural:
1. Turn Off the Water: Avoid running the tap while brushing your teeth when you are washing at night just close the tap. Do not open the valve to the maximum without much pressure. And check that the taps do not leak when closed.
2. Buy Recycled Paper: It’s a good way to save much trees can be toilet paper, napkins, towel, writing paper cards, if you are planning your wedding choose cards made from recycled paper, and still life.
3. Turn Off Electrical Appliances when not in Use: Use responsibly air conditioning, television, the computer; no chargers keep connected if your phone already has full battery. Turn off the computer if not used for periods exceeding one hour.
4. Use CFLs: In addition to caring for the environment your energy bill will also decrease.
5. Beware the Bags: The plastic bags which made take hundreds of years to degrade, use biodegradable bags instead or reusable cloth bags.
6. If there is no Natural Light, Turn On the Bulb: Open the curtains to let in the light and avoid using energy during the day. Take advantage of the natural light and try not turn on so many lights.
7. Recycle and Decorate: You can decorate your home with the same parts, for example you can create a lamp beam cutting a plastic bottle, and you can cut a can of juice and make a dustpan.
8. Friend of Flowers: Make a garden in your home, keep plants in and out but remember watering and pruning.
9. Pets: If you do not like animals do not have and do not mistreat or run over those who walk the streets. If you like, look after them and protect them.
10. Do not Waste Fuel: If there is no fuel in the car, walk and breathe fresh air. Reach home early not to run into traffic and save fuel.