They’re some facts you don’t know about the movie “IRON MAN”. Do you know that how serious MARVEL movie maker are in picking good personalities of Super Hero’s, also some other great thing in providing great movies. This is why MARVEL Pictures keeping its name on top!
- Now the name IRON MAN makes you remember Robert Downey Jr. but do you know that the first choice of “Iron Man” was Tom Cruise. Bust, Tom Cruise was not pleased with the Script and ignored.
- May be you know that J.A.R.V.I.S. Is the AI System, which makes superhero in this movie. It has full a full lengthy description know as just a Rather Very Intelligent System.
- The suit of iron man can lift almost 100 tons as per the script, as well as the Hulk character is capable of lifting 100 tons. Also, there is another Hulkbuster armor, which can almost lift about 175 tons in particular situations in the movies.
- Introduced in 1963 at the height of the Cold War, Iron Man was first considered as an anti-Communist hero. Over the years, he’s become more and more dependent upon technology to live and even battled alcoholism in famous ‘Demon in a Bottle’ storyline from the 1970s.
- Lockheed Martin is one of the top companies in producing exoskeleton of iron suits. The HULC (the human universal load carrier) is to help a solider to carry the weight of 200lbs with a reasonable speed of 10MPH. And the first exoskeleton was the first sale for medical purpose last year.
- Maybe Robert Downey Jr. looks too young in your eyes about an age of 30-35 years below. But he turned 49 by the year April 4, 2014, that means he is one of the old actor superheroes performances.
- Do you know that the movie has strong villain Fu Manchu, but he is no longer a Chinese man, also power rings salvaged from a crashed alien spaceship. But the end villain is another.
The director Shane Black taught to make an actual character instead of graphic ones. So he introduces a character called Fu Manchu also many other.
- The name Tony stark is based on a character after Howard Hughes, Howard Hughes is an investor aviator, and suffered from serious chest pain for months also a wealthy person in the word. Fortunately, those scenes were not shown in the movie iron man.
- The first movie was based with the iron man 3 villains “the Mandarin”, but the director Jon Favreau killed the character and made it to be for the 3rd part of iron man.
- The story Iron Man took 20 years to come with future movie. It was rejected by many studios to come as the movie. But finally Marvel Pictures made it a great super hero wonder.